Please read the below shipping and delivery policy to check the detailed shipping information, fees, terms and risks of your orders.
- All of your orders made on Netvue official online store will be processed within 3-5 business days;
- For US, it may take 10-20 days for delivery;
- For Canada, it may take 20-40 days for delivery;
- For Europe, it may take 10-20 days for delivery.
The estimated time listed above is our best estimate only, and Netvue is NOT liable for any loss or damage suffered by you due to any reasonable or unavoidable delay in the delivery of your order.
- US: Delivery to remote areas such as Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Guam is not accepted. Do not send PO BOX address;
- France: PO.BOX address is not accepted;
Postcodes not accepted: 00XXX,XXX98,96XXX,971XX-978XX,984XX,986XX-988XX,99XXX,980XX,20/2A/2BXXX 22870;29242;29253;29259;29990;56360;
- Postcodes beginning from 97000 to 99999 are not accepted;
Postcodes beginning with 20 are not accepted;
- Spain: Delivery to Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla and Canary Islands is not accepted;
Postcodes from 07000 to 07999；51000 to 51999；52000 to 52999；35000 to 35999；38000 to 38999 are not accepted
Limited to customers from US, UK, DE, FR, IT, and ES.
We provide free shipping for all orders made on Netvue official online store. Netvue uses the best carriers in the business to make sure your orders get to you ASAP. However, we are NOT responsible for any tariff or customs fee, duty, tax, or brokerage fee (if needed). These fees are recipients’ responsibility.
Purchase Quantity limitation:
Notices, Terms and Risks
You are responsible to make sure your address is 100% correct and complete. Should any loss be incurred due to the input of an incorrect address or a fraudulent transaction, you will be held responsible as the sole bearer of the pecuniary loss. We are NOT responsible for any loss due to the incorrect address or a fraudulent transaction.
Generally, orders have been shipped out cannot be canceled. If you want to cancel the order(s) that has/have been dispatched, you will be responsible for the shipping charges. Netvue is not responsible for any duty or any charge.
When the products are delivered, you are responsible for checking the order is complete and undamaged. You need to check the products carefully for any damage before you sign for the delivery. If there is any damage, you have the rights to refuse the delivery and let the delivery person know the reason of the refusal.
If you have any question about your orders, please contact our support team.